April Currently


Look at me! Two posts in one day! I'm starting the month off right! Now if I can just stick with some consistent blogging...

Listening: I got lucky and had beautiful sunshine my first few days of vacation, but it's rained pretty much all day today. I can't complain too much, though, because it's a perfect excuse to curl up with a good book and get some blogging done.

Loving: I am on spring break and I am in heaven! It was a much needed break, and I have thoroughly enjoyed myself so far. I am so grateful we have 2 weeks off, so I spent the first few days on a mini-vacation and getting adult stuff done and now I have a relaxing week in Florida and get to spend some quality time with my family. 

Thinking: I normally have a hard time turning my brain off, but I feel like I've actually taken a true break, and I have just been enjoying myself. This has definitely been a relaxing vacation so far!

Wanting: I left the house for what I thought was a short bike ride yesterday, and ended up watching some kiteboarding and falling asleep outside. I woke up to what turned out to be a minor sunburn. My poor skin is very unhappy with me right now. Plus, I have terrible t-shirt and short tan lines! Eekk!

Needing: I gave my blog a complete makeover, but I still have to finish a few things. I know if I don't get it done over break, it will never happen, so I need to get on that!

Whatever: I'm not a fan of April Fools' Day. I'm gullible and I don't always have the same sense of humor as the rest of the world. It stresses me out. Like the whole Trader Joe's ordeal. It was traumatizing. I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad with first graders, but still. I'd just rather not.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to head back to Farley for more April Currently fun!



12 comments

  1. It is Spring Break for me too! No April fools jokes to be had here! Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you also enjoy the rest of your break!

      Delete
  2. First off, I LOVE your blog makeover! It is adoraaaable! I hope Florida weather is beautiful for you! I was there for 7 days and the first three were monsoons!!! Enjoy the rest of your time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your blog makeover! It looks beautiful. I'm loving the font that you used in your currently image. What is it? Enjoy the rest of your break!

    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The font is Lilly Belle by Emily Spadoni.

      Delete
  4. The blog is looking great! It usually takes me 4 hours in html to change a single color so I've given up on doing my own thing! lol :) have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I feel you with html! It can be rough!
      You too!

      Delete
  5. Your blog looks great! I love really clean looking blogs. The yellow makes me really happy! I also like the instagram feed on the bottom! My blog I set up in such a way that little plugins like that just don't work :(. You win some you lose some I guess!

    I am super jelly of your 2 weeks off. We are on spring break this week too but only get one break! I will get over it but I just think about how much stuff I could get done with two weeks off!

    Hope your skin gets better! I am a HUGE fan of Cera-Ve skin hydrator!
    Cheers,
    Jameson
    Lessons With Coffee 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I put quite a bit of time into it, so I'm glad my hard work paid off!
      I LOVE having 2 week breaks! It gives me 1 week for a true vacation and 1 week to get stuff done! It's amazing!

      Delete
  6. TJs closing...can you imagine?? That would be the worst! LOVE the font from your Currently image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! That was a cruel joke!
      Thanks! It's Lilly Belle from Emily Spadoni. She's my favorite for script fonts!

      Delete