Sunday Scoop


My to-do list seems endless, so I decided to do my first ever Sunday Scoop to break it down a little bit.


HAVE TO DO

I seem to forever and always be falling behind on getting my plan book filled out every week. I also have to write sub plans, because I will be administering ISTEP (Indiana's statewide testing) to 3rd graders on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning this week. I hate being out of my classroom, so I'm glad it's only for the morning each day!

This week is also the last week of our grading period, so I have to make sure I catch up on grading. I have a huge stack of writing papers to grade, because I dread grading writing!

The whole house is due for a scrub down. One reason why I love living in a 2 bedroom apartment: it takes minimal time to clean the whole thing!

HOPE TO DO

I really need to catch up on my math interactive notebooks. I had been doing pretty well, but I've fallen off the wagon a little bit recently.

I have been meaning to write letters to my German host family for a while now, but I rarely use my German and it's so rusty, so it takes me FOREVER to write them letters because I am so picky about my grammar being correct, even though I know they don't care.

HAPPY TO DO

Run!!! We have had beautiful weather and I am soaking it up every chance I can! My teammate and I are training for our first half marathon, so being able to run outside is so fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments

  1. Love getting the spring cleaning bug!! Good luck with the training! I have done 2 half marathons and plan to do one this Spring! They are SO rewarding!! Enjoy the weather and the week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do NOT have the spring cleaning bug yet. I do have lots of writing to grade, just like you do! I'm about to run errands, so I'll have to tackle it later. Have a good week. Enjoy your run!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree sub plans are yucky! I need the spring cleaning bug...but it is sunny one day and snowy the next. Good luck tackling your list.

    Renee at The Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clean...I did some of that this weekend. The trick is keeping it clean for me. Have a great week!
    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dread reading any sort of student writing!! Uck. I love that you're a runner. I was hoping to train for a half marathon, but unfortunately my right heel has other plans.
    Have a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete