One Lovely Blog Award


I am so excited to share that both Mrs. B and I were nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award from Kellee at Stomping Through First! Thanks, Kellee! How perfect is it that she's hosting a Sunday Celebrating linky today!! I am celebrating my first blog award!


I have been blog stalking for over a year and I finally decided to jump in and try it out myself recently. I started blogging in March, and I haven't looked back! I love being a part of this amazing teacher blogging community and I can't wait to see where this journey takes me!

I will share a little bit about myself before passing the love on.

1. I was born in upstate New York, but I moved to Lexington, KY when I was 3, which is where I grew up.

2. I went to Ball State University, and I decided to move to Indianapolis after graduating. I love it here and I don't plan on leaving any time soon!

3. I am a vegetarian, but I am also a terribly picky eater. I am actually really embarrassed by it.

4. Otters are my favorite animal. If I had to pick, I'd say I like river otters better than sea otters, because I love how they play and zip through the water. But I still like sea otters, too!

5. I have one younger sister. She is currently working on the set for the upcoming season of Portlandia. She also just finished working for a new CW show called Significant Mother, which airs August 3rd, so you should totally watch it.

6. I was a foreign exchange student during my junior year of high school. I lived in Germany, with an amazing family, for 11 months. I lived a tiny town in the Schwäbisch Alp area and I absolutely loved it. I still keep in contact with my host family and some of my host sisters.

7. Dark chocolate covered almonds are my favorite sweet snack.

Again, I am so happy to be nominated, and I would like to pass it on to a few other fellow bloggers, who will also hopefully be just as excited!

I would like to nominate:
Molly at Miss K's Little Rays
Nicole at Beginnings with Baer
Paige at Paiges of Learning

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out these other lovely blogs and link up with Stomping Through First if you have something to celebrate!

7 comments

  1. Thanks for linking up with me!!! :)
    Otters are my absolute favorite too!!!! I'm pretty obsessed with them! I knew we were blogging buds for a reason! :)
    Kellee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nomination! It made my day!
      How funny!! I've never met anyone who loves otters like I do!!

      Delete
  2. I had no idea you were a picky eater! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are oh so funny. Actually, the other day it was terrible because I ate french fries (and beignets) for lunch and then more french fries (and soft pretzels) for dinner. And I think I ate french fries another time too. It was awful. I'm going back to my tofu, gardein, and rice when I get home. Peanut butter and jelly, an apple, and 2 cookies sounds much for nutritious than french fries.

      Delete
  3. Oh my! Thank you so much :) How exciting and sweet of you! I am honored :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're as excited as I was! Your blog is awesome and you totally deserve it! :)

      Delete
  4. You are so sweet!!! I love that you love otters!! Our local kids swim team are The Otters!!! Thank you for nominating me, it means a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete