Assess Me!

Even though I start school in 2 days, I have had time for blogging two days in a row! I'm pretty impressed with myself. I'm also impressed that I got everything just how I want it in my room before school actually starts.

I'm linking up with Rachel at The Tattooed Teacher for her fun get to know you link up.


Today was Meet the Teacher night, so I got up early so I could shower in the morning and put mousse in my hair (that's as close to "doing my hair" as I get) and I even shaved my legs (up to my knees) so I could wear capris. Mrs. B understands. I survived meeting 22 out of 28 of my new students and their families, and now I'm relaxing and watching my favorite show! My boyfriend and I rarely agree on TV and movies, but we both love American Ninja Warrior! My classroom is clean and all set up, so stay tuned for photos soon!

6 comments

  1. I do understand!! And I did the same thing yesterday!
    Mrs.B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore a dress today, so I had to shave my whole leg! :)

      Delete
  2. Haha I'm so with you on the showering and shaving your legs being a big deal. I know it's necessary, but it's my least favorite thing to do. Shameful! Glad you survived Meet the Teacher.
    Marisa
    Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you are so close to starting school! Our kiddos don't come back until the 12th!
    Can't wait to see your classroom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started today! The day was a blur! Haha! The shorter summer is 100% worth it once our 2 week fall and spring breaks roll around. :)

      Delete