June Currently

I'm linking up for my first ever Currently with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!


Listening: Royal Pains is my latest Netflix obsession. It never sounded like anything I would be into, but I love so many other USA shows, so I decided to give it a try. Now I'm hooked!

Loving: SUMMER BREAK!!! No explanation necessary.

Thinking: I'm not very good at relaxing, so I like to have lots of projects lined up. Now, whether or not I'll get around to all them is another story. 

Wanting: My birthday is Thursday! I will be a quarter of a century old! I get to spend the day with my 1st grade teammates for a summer get-together and my mom will be in town the next day! I love birthdays!

Needing: I did Girls on the Run with our 4th and 5th grade girls for the last few months of school and I was regularly running 2-3 miles three times a week. It was easy to run when I had lots of students and teachers to run with, but I am so unmotivated to run alone.

Summer Lovin': My parents live in Florida and all of my extended family lives in Illinois, so I don't see them too often. Summer break gives my plenty of time to see my family. I also want to spend some time this summer getting things organized around my house and at school. I'm super excited because I'm going to Holiday World for the first time this summer! 


10 comments

  1. I am with you on the summer projects list! It's really hard to relax when you're used to doing a billion things. Happy Birthday! Have a great summer!
    On the Go Teacher Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the opposite, I love to relax but I have so many things to do! I hope I can get them done!
    Enjoyed your currently!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have lotsa projects lined up too! Sounds like we would be great friends! I am your newest follower!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Thanks! Enjoy your summer!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you're going to have a fabulous Summer! I hope you enjoy it all !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should start a Teachers on the Run Club. I would come down and run with you. OR we could run on the Monon up here or in my neighborhood. I like running with people better, too. :)

    Mrs. B's Classroom Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I like that! I bet Christina would join too!

      Delete