Dare to Dream

I'm linking up with Sparkling in Second, Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista for week 2 of the TPT Seller Challenge!


My first dream is that I can make enough money to be able to buy anything I want on TPT. I just started my store a few months ago, and I've been slow on the creating. Right now I am definitely spending more money on TPT than I'm making on TPT. I would love to reverse that, and be able to have a little more freedom with my spending. I have to pick and choose what I can buy, and I would love to be able to buy larger bundles, including graphics, papers, and fonts. It may not seem like a big dream, but it is compared to where I'm at now!

I also love to travel. I was lucky enough to have numerous opportunities to travel during high school and college, but the world is such a large place, and there are always new places to see. One of my top dreams is to go out west and see the Grand Canyon, lots of national parks, and the GIANT Sequoia trees! I also went to visit my sister for a few days in Portland last winter, and I would love to get back to that area and explore more. There are lots of places I would also like to go internationally. Barcelona, Santorini, Iceland...

I love apartment living because it's convenient and easy. Eventually, though, I would like to buy a house. Buying and keeping up a house is expensive, and I would love to have the ability to have lots of options when house hunting. Owning a house also means I would have lots of room for a DOG!!! I want a dog so bad, but I don't have the time or space for one. I think I might care more about the dog than the house. 

Also, if you're dreaming of some new resources for your room, you can enter my giveaway to win 2 of my newly made over TPT products!



a Rafflecopter giveaway


    
     



2 comments

  1. I've never thought about it but being able to purchase anything on TpT would really be a dream!!!

    ReplyDelete