Hello!

I have been an avid blog stalker for a few months now, and I am excited to branch off on my own adventure and start a blog myself! I have recently started posting a few items on Teachers Pay Teachers and after making my first $1.50 (OH YEAH!) on TPT, I had the confidence boost I needed to jump on the blog train. You may be reading the blog of the next TPT millionaire right now. Just saying. *That $1.50 may have gone to my head.*

Regardless of my success on TPT and in the blogging world, I am excited to share my thoughts and ideas here and continue to learn from teacher bloggers. I love to see all the brilliant and creative ideas from other teachers and I hope to be able to share some of my own creative ideas too!

I'll be back soon with my favorite part of any teacher blog... PICTURES OF MY CLASSROOM! Seriously, it's the first thing I look for on any blog! I love to see how other people set up their rooms. Some may call it nosy. I prefer the word curious.

For now, I'll leave you with something almost as good as picture... A FREEBIE! I use Class Dojo in my room and my students are obsessed! I can never remember who I've given points to on any given day or who has lost points, so I decided to make a Dojo clip chart. A positive point = clip up, while a negative point = clip down. The highest level is titled Party on, Rockstar, because, let's be honest, who wouldn't want to run around bragging they were on Party on, Rockstar? If a student clips up to Party on, Rockstar, they get to choose a wearable reward (I use rewards from Amy Lemon's Wear it Proudly packet attached to Mardi Gras bead necklaces) and they get a positive note home. So fun!

Check out my FREE clip chart here!






No comments